A PRESS IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE SUM OF IT'S PARTS
A press, like any other piece of equipment, is only as good as the components used to build it. Skimping on costs by using inferior quality (i.e., CHEAPER) components rarely, if ever, pays off -- as you well know! How often have you ever regretted investing in quality? I'll bet the answer is NEVER! And how many times have you kicked yourself for buying something that you knew was probably too good to be true, and then ended up being precisely the case? Yeah, me too. I like to think I've learned my lesson, although it doesn't ALWAYS stick.
A Benchmaster press is quite likely NOT to be the "cheapest" machine you can buy. What I can promise you is that we've built in quality (VALUE) where it counts......
- Rigid Cast (5 - 15 ton) or Fabricated Steel (22 - 347 ton) frames -- your dies will run better
- Ortlinghaus air clutch/brake units -- considered by many to be the best in the world
- Link Systems & Protech Systems air clutch controls -- proven to be safe & reliable
- Ross air valves -- the industry standard
- Bijur lubrication systems -- cut maintenance and repair costs
- Vibro-Dynamics isolator/leveling mounts -- for fast, easy installations, lower noise, and longer tooling life
- Link, Protech, and Lumiflex light curtain guarding -- to maximize productivity and operator safety
Consider the above points when investing in a new press. Are you looking for a quick fix, (that could be a big disappointment), or are you looking for a machine that you're going to be able to count on to turn out parts (and profits) day-in and day-out under demanding, real world conditions?
WHO WE ARE
Benchmaster has been building mechanical presses since 1937, with more...
read more >>
Safety / Compliant
6770 Central Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504
Toll-Free (888) 421-5225
Tel (562) 926-6906
Fax (562) 404-9913